January 16, 2007

Hooked

Hello! I'm new to this blogging thing, and knitting, too, so I thought I'd give both a whirl ... so here goes...I learned to knit last November, after seeing a chevron pattern scarf at Anthropologie and thought, I want to make that!! Big problem...I didn't know how to knit...but I was determined to learn, and now, 2 months later, I feel confident enough to navigate my way through a pattern, thanks to Ann at the Yarn Garden in Studio City. I have yet to make that scarf, since I'm anxious to tackle more challenging projects, but I will someday.

So now I'm hooked - a total addict. Most of my free time is spent knitting. I lie in bed thinking of my next project(s), even though I have 4 in the works.
When I'm not knitting, I'm thinking of knitting. The cool thing is that now there is an incentive not to procrastinate when it comes to work. It cuts into my knitting time. (I'm a freelance graphic designer who works from home - wouldn't have it any other way!). Oh yeah, did I mention I have a husband? He rocks my world, too!! Love ya Dean!!

No comments: