I fell in love with the colors in this skein of yarn but now that I've seen it knitted up, uh... big mistake for what I had in mind for it. It was beginning to look more like a circus clown's wig than a sweater. The nice folks at my local yarn store were nice enough to create a pattern for me, but it's just not what I had in mind, so I'll have to rip it apart and start over...
March 05, 2007
c'est la vie
I fell in love with the colors in this skein of yarn but now that I've seen it knitted up, uh... big mistake for what I had in mind for it. It was beginning to look more like a circus clown's wig than a sweater. The nice folks at my local yarn store were nice enough to create a pattern for me, but it's just not what I had in mind, so I'll have to rip it apart and start over...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
more like a Jo Jo circus apparell!
Post a Comment